“Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination and a hard- to- find alloy called guts” Dan Gable
Our Physical Education programme for students includes the Primary and Middle school
Physical Education Program
- Each module is designed to develop age- specific physical attributes and learning objectives.
- Children are assessed periodically to track their progress from Basic- Intermediate- Advance levels.
- Athletics builds the foundation for all sports.
- The Athletic Programme covers the age group 7 – 10 years, 11 – 14 years and above.
- Key focus is to develop skills in Sprint, Long Distance Run.
- The programme is implemented with periodic evaluation process.